Important: Your phone must be unlocked / SIM-free for use in Israel.
- If your phone has dual-sim slots, use our SIM card in slot # 1.
- The SIM card will search for the mobile network and log on automatically.
- Insert the SIM only after landing in Israel, and while the phone is turned off.
- If you do not have a network, please turn off the phone and take out the SIM card, insert the SIM card back and turn on the phone.
If you still don’t have service, make sure that the network mode is on GSM/UMTS:
Settings → Mobile networks → Network mode → GSM / UMTS
- Calls to 144 (Directory Inquiries), 1800, 1888 and 1900 numbers are not included in the package.
- We strongly recommend that you use WiFi for data-intensive activities, such as: streaming videos, uploading and downloading pictures, Skype voice calls etc.
- Free WiFi is available in almost every coffee shop and restaurant in Israel.