We are committed to a simple, prompt and high quality service.
Fair prices, no hidden fees and friendly customer service.
We are committed to a simple, prompt and high quality service.
Our friendly customer service will be happy to assist you,
Contact us here in real time with any questions in the following languages:
All the packages includes 1 Sim Card with:
- Israeli phone number with Unlimited Local calls & Local texting in Israel.
- 40GB data high-speed internet.
- Triple SIM card – an integrated card with pre-cuts for all three sizes.
- For USA/Canada residents: unlimited USA/Canada outgoing calls and a local USA/Canada number for unlimited incoming USA/Canada calls.
All our Israeli SIM cards are now Triple SIM cards – integrated card with pre-cuts for all three sizes
If you still need to check which SIM size is suitable for your phone, click here, write your phone model in the SEARCH option and check the SIM size for your phone.
No, the Israeli SIM card will be activated automatically on the day that you arrive.
Simply insert the Israeli SIM card in your phone after landing in Israel and it is ready to use.
Your Israeli SIM card will be activated automatically at 02:00am on your arrival day and suspended at 23:30pm on your departure day.
If you arrive before 02:00am or depart after 23:30pm, please contact us.
Yes, all of our Israeli SIM cards can be used as hotspot / tethering.
If you want an Israeli SIM card for MiFi or Modem device, please order one of the “data only” plans.
No, you can keep the Israeli SIM card and use it the next time you arrive to Israel.
No, our Israeli SIM cards work only in Israel.
Please keep the SIM frame and packaging – it contains your PUK and other information that may be required for customer service.
SimToIsrael uses two types of Israeli SIM cards:
Pelephone and Cellcom.
Those are the largest cellular providers in Israel.
Yes, SimToIsrael provides Israeli SIM cards from two of the largest mobile cellular network providers in Israel – Pelephone and Cellcom.
Both carriers allow the best and most consistent access to network coverage throughout Israel but there are a few areas that are not completely covered, such as the West Bank and Palestine territories.
Our SIM cards support 4G but some places don’t have 4G coverage and will connect to 3G.
Please see this cellular coverage map showing where the network is stronger. This will help you during your stay.
Our Israeli SIM cards come with an Israeli phone number and also a local USA or Canadian phone number.
This USA/Canadian number is for your USA/Canadian friends and family to call you to a local number, just by dialing the 10 digits for that number, and you will receive the calls in Israel.
International Calling Options:
Customer from the USA or Canada:
Your SIM card/s will be loaded with a virtual USA or Canada phone number for unlimited USA/Canada outgoing calling.
For USA/Canada customers - Calling to USA/Canada from Israel:
* Dial the phone number using this format: 00 – country code – number
** For example: to call a USA/Canada number dial: 00-1-1234567890
Customer from other countries (not USA or Canada):
During purchase, in the "where do you live?" question, select “Other”:
You can then choose to add international calling credit (this is valid for 30 days from your arrival date):
Click here to see the price per minute per country.
Customers who loaded international credit can make international calls:
* Dial *015
* Wait for the voice prompt to complete (English).
* Enter the phone number using this format: 00 – country code – number # (hash / pound)
** For example: to call a UK number enter 00-44-2012345678#
* The call will be connected.
For international calls you must dial: 00-country code-number
Do not use any prefix other than 00 for international calls.
If you use another international calling provider your bundle will be depleted rapidly and you may incur additional charges.
- Dial *015
- Wait for the voice prompt to complete (English)
- Enter the number in format 00 – country code – number # (hash / pound)
- Example: to call a UK number enter 00-44-2012345678#
- The call will be connected
When you place an International call, there will be a voice message stating the current balance.
* Call by dialing: *015 >> 00 >> country code >> phone number >> #
Incoming calls are unlimited and free of charge.
International text messages are NOT part of the plan.
In order to send international text messages we recommend you to use free Apps like “WhatsApp” or “Viber”.
Install these apps in your phone before leaving to Israel.
Watch our Video on how to use your regular WhatsApp account while using our Israeli SIM card.
You will receive an Israeli phone number with the SIM card.
The phone number will start with 05…….
For example: 052-956-8462
To call the above number from outside Israel, dial:
+972-52-9568462…. or 00972-52-9568462….
Select your preferred shipping method during checkout.
During the checkout process you will be able to change shipping address.
When you use paypal as payment method, you can change the address in the paypal account.
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- From the right edge of the device, remove the SIM card tray.
- Use a SIM eject tool (or paperclip) to unlock the tray by inserting it into the provided slot.
- Insert the SIM card into the SIM card tray.
Insert the SIM with the logo and SIM card number on top (gold contacts facing down).
- Insert the SIM card tray.
- Press in on the tray to lock it into place.
- Don’t attempt to insert the SIM card while the device is powered on. Doing so may harm the SIM card and/or the device.
- Don’t modify or alter your SIM card.
Our Israeli SIM cards work only in unlocked phones.
If you are not sure if your phone is unlocked, you should ask your phone carrier to unlock it for you.
Usually the operators agree to unlock the phone for use with foreign SIM cards when a client requests.
Important: Your phone must be unlocked / SIM-free for use in Israel.
- If your phone has dual-sim slots, use our SIM card in slot # 1.
- The SIM card will search for the mobile network and log on automatically.
- Insert the SIM only after landing in Israel, and while the phone is turned off.
- If you do not have network, please turn off the phone and take out the SIM card, insert the SIM card back and turn on the phone.
If you still don’t have service, make sure that the network mode is on GSM/UMTS:
Settings → Mobile networks → Network mode → GSM / UMTS
- Calls to 144 (Directory Inquiries), 1800, 1888 and 1900 numbers are not included in the package.
- We strongly recommend that you use WiFi for data-intensive activities, such as: streaming videos, uploading and downloading pictures, Skype voice calls etc.
- Free WiFi is available in almost every coffee shop and restaurant in Israel.
Switch OFF the setting for : “Send as SMS/Text Message” and “Send as MMS Message”.
(Carrier charges will apply if this sends as a Text Message)
If this still sends messages as SMS / MMS, then turn the WiFi OFF on your iPhone, then ON – this will activate the settings.
For local calls simply dial the Israeli phone number.
Open the phone’s texting app.
Type a contact name or the Israeli mobile phone number (05xxxxxxxx).
Type your text message.
Touch the Send icon to send the message.
You can send text messages only to mobile phones.
After you land in Israel:
Insert your Israeli SIM card and switch on your phone.
The phone will automatically connect to the Cellular network.
Once this connects, enter WhatsApp.
A message will appear saying “Carrier Changed, Mobile network changed. Do you want to register with a new phone number?”
For this above message:
DONT change the number.
DO select: KEEP (your own number)
Now you are connected and you have the same contacts and groups even though you are using a different SIM card.
Click hereto watch our tutorial video.