Terms and Conditions of Use
Simtoisrael website (hereinafter: “the website”) – purchasing sim cards to use in Israel and loading them.
- Welcome to the online sales website owned exclusively by S. Y.C. Communication and Holdings Ltd, Company registration number 514792845 (hereinafter: “the Company”), and managed and operated exclusively by it.
- The Company’s offices are located in Givat Hayyim, Israel; Telephone: 072-2131366; Email: email@example.com.
- The Company reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time without prior notice and the change will bind the user and the buyer of the sim card.
- The service on the website is provided as is, and the user will not have any claim or demand against the Company…
- In case of a conflict or discrepancy between the terms of this policy and other advertisements, this policy shall prevail.
9.The information on the site does not represent a guarantee or recommendation by the company regarding or quality of the product for the user.
- It is prohibited to use the site for illegal purposes, for commercial purposes by the user, and for any prohibited purpose under the terms of this regulation. It is also prohibited to use the site as a link to other sites or in any manner that may cause harm or cause excessive stress or alter the site or interfere with the content or use of the site by any other party.
- The company and/or anyone on its behalf shall not be responsible for the server through which the site operates, including ensuring that the server is free from viruses and/or other components that may damage the user’s personal computer when accessing the site and/or any other use of the site and the user shall not make any claims, demands or allegations in this regard.
- The company reserves the right to restrict or limit the use of the site by any user, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, and also to cancel a purchase that is the result of a serious and noticeable error on the site or due to unavailability and/or if it appears to be an order for commercial purposes.
14.On this website, you can purchase a multi-size SIM card for use in Israel only.
- It should be noted that in isolated or remote places without cellular network coverage, there will be no connection, and the user will not have any claim or demand against the company regarding this issue.
- The SIM card is a rechargeable card that can be loaded for reuse online through the website.
- The price charged to the customer via the website is the price quoted on the website at the time of purchase or reloading of the SIM card, including value-added tax, and shipping costs.
- Purchases can be made through the website all international credit cards or with PayPal subject to approval from the credit card company.
- The customer will provide necessary personal information during the online purchase process, including for the purpose of charging the credit card or the PayPal account and delivering the SIM card. The customer confirms that the information provided will be accurate and truthful, and that providing false information could result in a criminal offense and the company is entitled to take legal action against them.
- After the order is placed and there are no obstacles to completing the order, an order confirmation will be sent to the customer’s email within 48 hours of purchasing.
- When making a purchase, you will be required to choose how you want to receive the purchased SIM card, based on the options listed on the website.
- The company reserves the right to change delivery areas and prices at any time and without prior notice, at its sole discretion.
- The company and/or anyone on its behalf will not be responsible for any delivery delays caused by events outside of their control, including but not limited to natural disasters, wars, strikes, acts of hostility, epidemics, communication system failures, or any other cause arising from superior force or due to personal information errors provided by the user during the purchase process.
- In case of a delivery delay, the user must contact the company’s representative via telephone or email, based on the details mentioned above.
Sim card activation and technical support center
- To use the SIM card in Israel, follow the instructions on the website and the confirmation email.
- If there is any issue with the SIM card, please contact our customer supportservice as explained on the website.
- The purchaser understands and undertakes to comply with the fair use of 1000 call minutes per month and will not make claims against the company for any charges related to the use of the sim card exceeding the 1000 minutes per month.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- The purchaser may cancel an online SIM card purchase at any time as long as the SIM card has not been used and/or collected by the purchaser. The purchaser must inform the company of the cancellation of the transaction along with the order number and invoice number via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and the payment will be refunded to the purchaser within 3 business days from the date of sending the email. It is not possible to cancel a SIM card purchase that is damaged and/or has been used.
Intellectual Property and copyrights
- All copyrights and intellectual property rights related to this site and everything appearing on it, including images, trade marks, etc., are the exclusive property of the company and no one shall have any claim, demand, or lawsuit in this regard.
- It is not permitted to copy, reproduce, distribute, sell, market, translate, modify, link, or make any commercial and/or other use of any information from the site without obtaining prior written permission and agreement of the company.
Privacy and confidentiality
- The company is committed to maintaining the privacy of the user’s information and not using or disclosing the registered user’s details on the site to third parties, except for the purpose of completing purchases as specified in this regulation, and/or for the purpose of distributing the company’s marketing and advertising materials, as detailed below, and/or in the event of a legal dispute that requires the disclosure of the details, and/or in the case where required by law.
- The buyer acknowledges that the company may use the personal mobile phone number and/or email address provided when purchasing the SIM card to contact them and to receive various messages and advertisements from the company. If the buyer wants to remove their personal mobile phone number and/or email address from the company’s distribution list, they should request it by email at email@example.com.
- The above does not prevent the company from using information that does not relate to a specific user and does not harm their privacy.
- The company takes all reasonable and accepted measures to secure the information on the site. However, if a breach of the above occurs and the data of users on the site is disclosed to third parties, the company and/or anyone on its behalf will not be responsible for any damage, indirect or direct, that may result from it.
- Sim cards purchased from the company through this website will have a warranty only if the damage is caused by a manufacturing defect or material failure, and not from improper or unreasonable use by the purchaser. The warranty does not include the cost of sending the repaired or new sim card to the purchaser.
- The purchaser is responsible for reporting any defects or damage to the company within 2 business days of receiving the sim card. A sim card that is determined by the company to be defective will be replaced with another card at the sole discretion of the company.
- The company will not be liable in any case for any damages, direct or indirect, arising from the use of the sim card and/or claims by a third party resulting from the use of the sim card.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of paragraph 36 above, the company’s total liability for any damages arising from the use of the sim card, regardless of the circumstances causing such damage, shall not exceed the original purchase price of the sim card, without any connection to the charges made.
- The purchaser is responsible for his own equipment, including his mobile phone and compatible interface, and for inserting the sim card into the device according to the instructions of the company.
- The company will not be responsible for any loss or theft of the SIM card and the buyer acknowledges that in any such case the SIM card and balance will be deactivated and the buyer will not be entitled to any compensation from the company and the company will not be obligated to issue a new SIM card under such circumstances.
- The use of the website and SIM card is at the user’s own risk. The buyer agrees not to use the SIM card and/or services provided by the company and/or on its behalf for any purpose that is contrary to Israeli law and/or relevant foreign law and (including but not limited to violation of any law relating to transfer of information and/or offer to purchase and/or sell services and/or products illegally, harmful, threatening, defamatory, pornographic and/or likely to be considered in any way offensive).
- It is clarified that the company and/or anyone on its behalf will not be responsible in any way for any direct, indirect or special damage or loss suffered by the user and/or the buyer and/or the third party as a result of the use of the website and/or SIM card and will not bear any responsibility for any malfunction in the use of the website and/or errors and/or inaccuracies in the contents appearing therein. Without detracting from the generality of the above, the company and/or anyone on its behalf will not be responsible and/or liable, whether in contract or in tort, for any delay, interruption, failure and/or degradation in the service.
- The site may contain links to third-party websites not operated by the company. The company has no control over these websites and is not responsible for their content or the result of accessing them.
- The company and/or anyone acting on its behalf is not responsible for any illegal activity carried out by users of the site and/or the gift card and/or any other third party over which the company has no control.
- The company and/or anyone acting on its behalf will not be liable for any damage caused to the sim card as a result of use not in accordance with the company’s instructions.
- The purchaser shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the company for any damage or expense incurred as a result of a third-party claim related to the delivery or consumption of the services provided, including attorney and expert fees, arising from (a) any third-party claim related to the delivery or consumption of the services provided; (b) use of the means or services provided by the company or a third party that does not comply with these terms or is not acceptable to the company; (c) any claim for violation of patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, or other proprietary or property rights.
The jurisdiction and the exclusive jurisdiction
- for any dispute relating to this regulation and/or the website shall be in the competent court in Tel Aviv in accordance with Israeli law.